MASTER’S SELECTION LONDON DRY GIN
Alcohol by Volume: 43.9%
Origination: Product of Spain
Fermentation Method: The high quality of this triple distilled gin is attributed to a delicate and extended production process in the “London Dry Gin” style.
First a double pot-stilled grain alcohol is re-distilled with Juniper, preselected from the family’s own property in the Spanish Pyrenees near Teruel; Coriander from Andalusia, Spain and Cardamom sourced from Guatemala.
Next, there are three separate macerations of sweet oranges from Valencia, bitter oranges from Seville and lemons from Seville. All citrus fruits are hand peeled and are macerated individually for a year before being blended and then redistilled.
Finally, the Juniper, Coriander and Cardamom distillate is blended with the citrus distillation and bottled at 43.9%
Tasting Notes: Highly aromatic notes of cereal, wild berries and citrus fruits. Crystal clear in color, the entry is bold. Crisp and tangy on the palate with subtle flavors reinforcing the aroma. Intricate and harmonious for consumption straight yet equally suitable as an ingredient in cocktails like the classic gin and tonic.
Formats: 750ml / 6 bottles
• 2015 New York World Wine & Spirits Competition :
BEST IN SHOW / DOUBLE GOLD / BEST UN-AGED WHITE SPIRIT
• 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition : BEST GIN / DOUBLE GOLD
• 2015 Beverage Testing Institute : GOLD MEDAL / 93 Points (Exceptional)
• 2014 WSWA Spirits Competition : DOUBLE GOLD
• The Spirit Journal : 4 Stars / “Highly Recommended”
• Tasting Panel Magazine : 93 Points